Fred H. Garner
Aspiring Criminal Justice Professional
I Am a Dedicated Self-Starter!
I am able to analyze a problem and look towards innovative and strategic methods for growth, and I can be relied upon to render a forthright assessment of a situation. I am highly adaptable to most situations, and I have a driven nature to produce outstanding and productive results. I am multi-gifted; I am a knowledgeable resource for businesses of all types. I have successfully coached employees into management roles; moreover, I have trained many beginner level associates into productive, responsive, and workflow conscious employees. I am able to support various departments simultaneously with active liaison skills, and I thrive under a fast-paced environment. I am a self-starter; I ambitiously pursue goals and objectives with little oversight.
Discover – Criminal Justice
After acquiring an Associate of Science in Paralegal, I decided to continue my education and pursue a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. My main goal is to acquire the education necessary to help crime victims, nonviolent offenders, and juveniles endure the criminal justice system. This endeavor requires years of experience, and experience is what I am striving for. The Discover section of my site projects my views of the criminal justice system. It is a collection of ideals I have learned thorough out my studies. The ideas touched upon revolve around: an overview of the criminal justice system, the nature and purpose of criminal law, the risk of community corrections, the impact of alternatives to incarceration, the police role in community corrections, victimization, women and crime, legal ethics, legal ethics in the criminal justice system, and criminal investigations.
Currently, I work for Sugar Foods Corporation. I am actively looking to ease into the criminal justice field. I welcome any opportunities or experience that will help me move in this direction. Please contact me.
Did I Mention I Also Design?
I have designed websites and logos for many years. I currently design on a freelance basis, and I can help with any project you may have. I enjoy graphic design and hope to use it to help others. I create websites using WordPress and Elegant Themes.
- Office: Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 Word, PowerPoint, Excel, InfoPath, Publisher, Outlook
- Design: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS2/CS5, Adobe InDesign CS2, Adobe Acrobat XI Professional
- Web Design: Adobe Dreamweaver 8/CS4, Microsoft SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio 2010, WordPress
- Microsoft Word 90% 90%
- Microsoft Excel 80% 80%
- Microsoft PowerPoint 90% 90%
- Microsoft Outlook 90% 90%
- Microsoft Publisher 90% 90%
- Adobe Illustrator 90% 90%
- Adobe Photoshop 80% 80%
- Adobe InDesign 80% 80%
- Adobe Acrobat Professional 90% 90%
- Adobe Dreamweaver 8/CS4 85% 85%
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer 80% 80%
- Microsoft Visual Studio 50% 50%
- Wordpress 90% 90%
- Joomla! 80% 80%
- Artisteer 4 80% 80%
- Everest University – Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, GPA 4.0/4.0
- Everest University – Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies, GPA 4.0/4.0
- BLS For Healthcare Provider – Faithful Guardian Training Center, Temple, GA, August 2015 – August 2017